We are expert developers of enterprise web and mobile applications designed to improve all aspects of business operations. We partner with clients across a range of industries including retail, banking, energy, taxi and government.
Take a look at our case studies to see how our solutions are proven to enable businesses to adopt ‘Digital First’ strategies to drive efficiencies and gain competitive advantage in their respective markets.
- Haulmont supports Addison Lee’s growth into the global taxi marketRead the full story
Custom taxi solution to manage end to end process from bookings through to allocation and payments. Smartphone apps, custom websites, integrations and booking platforms that built Europe's largest taxi company prior to its sale for over £300m.
- Hito Edge – automation solution for debt recovery agenciesRead the full story
Case management system using complex statistical models to automate intake and prioritization. Generates advance schedules for agent visits, combining with real-time allocation based on priority. Fully featured enterprise app to manage visits and financial arrangements.
- A taxi dispatch and management solution for a leading private hire company in ParisRead the full story
Sherlock Taxi solution support LeCab's growth from 30 cars to over 2,000 in just six years to become one of Paris's leading taxi providers.
- Complex risk monitoring & assessment system for the United Kingdom national retailerRead the full story
Data feeds of historical flood data, real-time weather and water level information are integrated into a single nationwide dashboard, reporting and alerting system to enable a high-profile UK retailer to manage flood risk across an estate of 1,400 supermarkets and other sites.
- Haulmont develops nationwide training portal for Russian Ministry of HealthRead the full story
Russian Ministry of Health commissions Haulmont to modernise its training website through the creation of an online educational portal customised and personalised to individual needs. As of May 2020, the portal is being used by 1.9 million specialists and contains 33,000 educational programmes and 3,000 interactive modules from over 1000 organisations.
- BlackCab grows to over 500 vehicles with Sherlock Taxi dispatch systemRead the full story
Sherlock supports transformation of a Bucharest taxi service to deliver huge growth in a turbulent marketplace.
- Russian Maritime Register of shipping automates inspection requestsRead the full story
ECM system that handles more than three million documents and tasks for over 1,500 users. Automation of business processes has delivered savings of 80% admin time for core processes.
- Rideshare, scheduling and fleet management solutionRead the full story
Standalone web-based application that schedules rideshares for cruise passenger travel. Automating rideshares according to customer priority and distribution of excess work to partner fleets.